GD is the successor or replacement for the Wizard2 board.
GD Board :
A fully regulated buck/boost converter. This converter will step up or step down. Ideal candidate for rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries (4.2V) and driving a Luxeon 1W or Luxeon 3W.
* Minimum Vin: 1.8V
* Maximum Vin: 5.4V
* Maximum Vout: 5.4V
* Output Regulation: Full Constant current regulation.
* Open Load Protection: No
* Output adjustable: Set by two SMT (0603) resistors.
* Output Current formula: 0.05 / Rsense = Iout
* Efficiency: 85%~93%
* Maximum Output: >1A
* Tallest Component: 3mm
* Compatibility: ECan, Aleph Light Engine, Sandwich
* Diameter: 0.55 inch
* Technology: SMT Components top side only, Battery anode pad backside
Has Sandwich compatible holes.